|Interface||PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||DDR3L 2Gb|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 3500 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 2600 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 350K|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 302k|
|Dimension||22 x 2.3 x 80 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||2 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R: 5.9W, W:5W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||L0/L0s/L1: 900mw
L1.2 < 3mw
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Warranty||1. Limited 5-years or 350TBW
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 350TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
|Note||• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models; we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.