|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x2, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 1200 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 800 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 80K|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 150k|
|Dimension||80 x 22 x 2.3 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.5M hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R: 2200mW; W: 2100mW|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||50mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Warranty||1. Limited 3-years or 200TBW
2. Limited warranty based on 3 years or 200TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
|Note||• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models; we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.