|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 1GB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 5000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 4400 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 750k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 700k|
|Dimension||80 x 22 x 2.3 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 6.6W; W : 6.4W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||18.8mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Warranty||1. Limited 5-years or 1800TBW.
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 1800TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
|Note||• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.