- Antec KATANA takes its name from the Japanese samurai sword and draws inspiration from the silhouette of the blade. Comes with a distinctive aluminum heatsink, KATANA builds the refined texture of black steel with CNC machining process and unique surface modification.
- Without the ARGB Lighting, the blade-shaped silver lighting bar on top shows a metallic shine.
Distinctive Aluminum Heatsink
- Great thermal conductivity to ensure the excellent memory cooling performance even when overclocked.
The Glory begins
- Light up, KATANA glows with soft and harmonious light effects.
- KATANA provides extensive freedom of customization, with access to a vast array of modes and ARGB functions via motherboard synchronization.Strict IC Sorting Technology
Every single chip of Antec memory is prescreened by AIST (Antec IC Sorting Technology), and then to test the compatibility for the diversity of motherboard with 8 hours reliability test.
- Intel XMP 2.0 support enables overclocking through one simple BIOS setting
iF Design Award 2019
- Antec was a winner of this year’s iF DESIGN AWARD, a world-renowned design prize. The winning product, KATANA, won in the discipline product, in the Gaming Hardware/VR category. Each year, the world’s oldest independent design organization, Hannover-based iF International Forum Design GmbH, organizes the iF DESIGN AWARD.
DDR4 -UDIMM Dual Channel Kit
|Part No||Speed (MHz)||Capacity (GB)||